Ticket #10111 (closed Bug: wontfix)
filename hyphenation not working in Plone 3.3.4
|Reported by:||mattburleigh||Owned by:|
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new Plone site
- Add a file with spaces in the name
File name appears with no hyphenations as did with previous versions. This worked for me on Plone 3.1.4.
- Priority changed from critical to major
- Component changed from Unknown to Infrastructure
- Keywords hypenation, unsupported added; hypenation removed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Version set to 4.1
- Resolution set to wontfix
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.