Ticket #10906 (closed Bug: fixed+released)
[Windows] "Restart" button on ZMI control panel *stops* the instance
|Reported by:||kleist||Owned by:|
Plone 4.0 rc1
- Start the Zope instance either using the Plone Controller, or the command "bin/instance start"
- From the ZMI Control Panel, click "Restart"
This does not cause a restart, but the server is stopped (as if the button "Shutdown" had been clicked).
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to fixed+released
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.