Ticket #11626 (closed Bug: fixed)
Query caching not invalidated on publish
|Reported by:||ldr||Owned by:||hannosch|
It seems that the new query caching support is not being invalidated on workflow changes. This leads to incorrect listing pages being generated.
Steps to reproduce:
- Start with a clean 4.1 plone-coredev buildout.
- Create a plone site
- Change the display of the site to "Standard view" to see the folder listing.
- Add a new page at the site root, "Foo".
- View the site anonymously in an incognito window / another browser. "Foo" is private so is not shown.
- From the logged in browser, publish "Foo"
- From the anonymous browser, view the site again. "Foo" is still not listed in the folder listing.
- After a few minutes, view from the anonymous site again. "Foo" is now shown.