Ticket #12038 (closed Bug: fixed)
plone.app.caching with plone.app.theming: Theme rules are not applied when gzip is enabled
|Reported by:||yomatters||Owned by:||ldr|
When gzip compression is enabled in plone.app.caching, Diazo theme rules are not applied initially for anonymous users.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a plone.app.theming theme.
- Create a new Plone site. Install the theme and plone.app.caching.
- In the caching configlet, import the "without caching proxy" preset.
- Enable caching and gzip compression.
- View the site as an anonymous user. The theme rules are not applied. (However, performing a hard refresh on the page causes the rules to be applied.)
- Owner set to ldr
- Component changed from Unknown to Diazo
- Milestone set to 4.x
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version set to 4.1
- Resolution invalid deleted