Ticket #12322 (closed Bug: fixed)
For existing images, alt attributes added to img tags by TinyMCE contain short name, should be description.
|Reported by:||jdeluca||Owned by:||dkozar|
|Keywords:||accessibility, konferenz||Cc:||esteele, jeb6|
Plone 4.1 / Products.TinyMCE 1.2.7
When inserting images through TinyMCE, alt and title attributes are not being added to the img tag.
- Cc esteele added
- Priority changed from minor to major
- severity changed from Untriaged to Normal
- Keywords accessibility, konferenz added; accessibility removed
comment:12 in reply to: ↑ 11 Changed 4 years ago by eleddy
- Status changed from confirmed to closed
comment:15 Changed 4 years ago by jeb6
- Status changed from closed to confirmed
comment:19 in reply to: ↑ 18 Changed 3 years ago by jeb6
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
comment:20 Changed 3 years ago by kleist
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Status changed from reopened to confirmed
- Summary changed from Alt attributes not added to img tags by TinyMCE to For existing images, alt attributes added to img tags by TinyMCE contain short name, should be description.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.