Ticket #12995 (closed Feature Request: fixed)
@@sunburstview should generate css classes for column-one/two
|Reported by:||saily||Owned by:||saily|
plonetheme.sunburst has a view which generates css code for portal-column-content only. if you want to customize that behavior, you have to override sunburstview for your theme and customize main_template in a skin folder, because portal-column-one and portal-column-two classes are fixed to 1:4 with.
- remove fixed 'width-1:4' from main_template in plonetheme.sunburst skin folder replace it with (just examples) view/getFirstColumnClass(view) and view/getSecondColumnClass(view)
- add two new methods to sunburstview which generate these css classnames
If somebody wants to use a own theme based on sunburst he could customize the view for his themelayer only and does not have to register a skin folder any more.
- Type changed from Bug to Feature Request
- Component changed from Unknown to Templates/CSS
- Owner set to saily
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned