Ticket #4313 (closed Bug: fixed)
Focus in search textbox and Internet Explorer
|Reported by:||harrison||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by hannosch) (diff)
The search box does not get focus with Internet Explorer if the user clicks on the extreme left part of the textfield. They must click a small distance to the right of the left border.
This is a fully patched Internet Explorer 6.0 under Windoze XP. Plone is running on a RedHat Enterprise server. I see no such problems with Mozilla under Windoze or Linux.
Although I'm fairly new to administering Plone, I don't think I did anything to cause this. The site is pretty much "plain vanilla." I also searched this list and couldn't find any report of this behavior, which surprised me.
-- David Harrison, Dept. of Physics, Univ. of Toronto
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Component changed from Usability/Accessibility to Visual and templates
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from 2.1 to 2.1.x
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to fixed