Ticket #5301 (closed Feature Request: fixed)
Contact info form should show thankyou page after sending
|Reported by:||nateaune||Owned by:||limi|
After the user clicks on the 'Send' button, he should see a 'Thank you' page, not the same form that he just filled out. It's confusing to see the blank form, because the user might think that the form was never sent.
There is a message displayed at the top, but people don't always read those messages, so I think the proper behavior would be to show a thankyou page to make it very clear that the form submission has been received.
- Owner changed from somebody to limi
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Component changed from Unknown to Visual and templates
- Milestone changed from 2.1.x to 2.5
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone changed from 2.5 to 2.1.3