Ticket #7253 (closed Bug: fixed)
Versioning broken for folderish content types
|Reported by:||forsberg||Owned by:||alecm|
Versioning on folderish content types doesn't seem to work to 100%. Here's how to repeat some of the problems I've found:
- Enable versioning on Folder in @@types-controlpanel
- Create new folder. Save.
- Modify description of folder. Save.
- View history and compare working copy to previous revision. Changes are not listed - only the headers for Changed/Removed/Added files are listed.
- Add a Page to the folder.
- Again, view history of the folder and compare working copy to previous revision. Under "Changed Files", there is now a single bullet. The HTML generated looks like this:
<ul> <li> </li> </ul>
Also, I would have expected the file to be shown under 'added files', not 'changed files'. How is added files supposed to work, btw - will there be a new revision of the Folder for each added file?