Ticket #7467 (closed Bug: fixed)
Colllection (ATTopic) searches by portal type incorrectly
|Reported by:||sirgarr||Owned by:||alecm|
Steps to reproduce:
- On a fresh Plone 3.0.4 site, add a Collection with one criterion: retrieve items with type Page.
- The default "Welcome to Plone" page does not appear in the Collection.
- However, if I go to "Document (Page)" portal_types in change the title from Page to Document, then reindex the welcome page, it does appear in the Collection.
I think that:
- The Collection is storing the portal_type id, "Document," in its criterion
- The Collection searches for catalog brains with Type equal to "Document" instead of portal_type equal to "Document."
- Because the catalog brains have Type equal to "Page" and portal_type equal to "Document," no results are returned.
- Owner changed from somebody to alecm
- Component changed from Unknown to Content Types
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.