Ticket #8042 (closed Bug: wontfix)
Sharing tab can't find OpenID users
|Reported by:||grahamperrin||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||unsupported||Cc:||grahamperrin, shurik, davisagli, MatthewWilkes, djay|
In the /@@sharing Sharing view of an object, OpenID users without full names can not be found.
- Plone 3.1-rc1
- OpenID Authentication Support 1.1
The Full Name field at /personalize_form should be a requirement (not simply an option) for OpenID users.
Instead of taking an OpenID user to dashboard immediately following their first login to a Plone site:
- immediately take the user to /personalize_form
- with a highlight (red dot, probably) against Full Name.
- Summary changed from Can't find OpenID users; 'Full Name' field at /personalize_form should be a _requirement_ for such users to Sharing tab can't find OpenID users
comment:12 Changed 4 years ago by jonstahl
- Keywords bigbug removed
- Milestone changed from 3.x to Future