Ticket #8167 (closed Bug: fixed)
plone.app.linkintegrity does not recognize files with spaces
|Reported by:||maurits||Owned by:||maurits|
In a fresh plone 3 buildout from paster (Plone 3.1) all tests for plone.app.linkintegrity pass.
When you add LinguaPlone to that buildout (just add Products.LinguaPlone to the eggs) then about 20 percent of the tests for plone.app.linkintegrity fail.
And when you add a File to your Plone Site, make a link from a page to that file, and then remove that File, linkintegrity does not warn you. Indeed <yourpage>.getRefs() returns an empty list so linkintegrity thinks it is fine to delete this file.
LinguaPlone creates references in the reference_catalog with name 'translationOf' and p.a.linkintegrity uses 'isReferencing'. Apparently somewhere along the line they bite each other. I am not sure yet whether this needs a fix in LinguaPlone or in linkintegrity.
I can have a look, but I wanted an official ticket too. :-)
- Owner changed from witsch to maurits
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords LinguaPlone removed
- Summary changed from LinguaPlone versus plone.app.linkintegrity to plone.app.linkintegrity does not recognize files with spaces
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed