THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVELY IN USE
Please file new issues at https://github.com/plone/Products.CMFPlone/issues
Issues on this site are being moved to Github.
Content below this line may be out of date. Beware.
Plone Development Workspace
- Please log in to this Trac instance with your plone.org login.
- If you have a question or need help in setting up Plone, please use one of our support options. The Plone Setup and Plone General lists/forums are good places to ask questions, as is our online chat room (IRC). You can also ask technical questions on the Developers Mailing List.
- Sign up for the right mailing lists are at http://plone.org/support/lists ( http://lists.plone.org) to find a group suited to your tastes and abilities. After joining the group, a blanket email that says "How can I help? I can do X,Y,Z" is sure to get a flurry of responses.
- Instructions for reporting bugs can be found at http://plone.org/documentation/faq/i-think-ive-found-a-bug-in-plone.-where-should-i-report-it
- To sign up for implementing a new feature, please file a ticket in the PLIP category, using the PLIP template. Also see Plip Process.
- Core developers: Essential development information
To modify a ticket you must be logged in. You can log into this workspace with your plone.org username. If you have no user yet, you can easily create one. In your new ticket please provide as much detail as possible. Especially which version of Plone you are using. You can get this information at the bottom of your Site Setup screen, listed as Version overview at the bottom of the page.
Contribute to Plone!
“I love Plone! How can I contribute to the project?”
There are many ways you can contribute to Plone, even if you are not a developer:
- Contribute Code
- Plone and its add-on products are the result of efforts from literally hundreds of developers. If you are a skilled developer, designer, or UI guru, we want you! Come join Plone's active and enthusiastic developer community! You can sign up for collective or core access by following these instructions.
- Contribute Documentation
- Plone is evolving rapidly, and we appreciate help in keeping our documentation up to date. You can contribute to the community by contributing to the Plone developer manual, adding or editing user submitted tutorials to the Knowledgebase area or joining the documentations team. For a list of documentation tasks currently on the chopping block, see http://dev.plone.org/report/8.
- Contribute or Maintain an Add-On Product
- Over 250 developers have check-in privileges for the Plone Collective, a shared repository for Plone extensions. Plone Collective.
- Help Test
- You can help make Plone as bug-free as possible. We can always use good testers and people to help manage our issue tracker. You can also help keep quality high and triage tickets through the QA team.
- Contribute a Translation
- Plone is available in more than 40 languages thanks to many dedicated translators. We need help keeping our translations up to date, and we are always looking for translations into new languages. If you have strong language skills, talk to the internationalization (“i18n” for short) team.
- Help organize plone.org
- The plone.org web site always needs editors to help improve our web site. The best way to get started is to get in touch with the Plone.org website team and offer your help there.
- Evangelize and write about Plone
- Whether you write for the New York Times or have a blog, share your Plone experience with the world! If you blog regularly about Plone, consider getting your blog listed at Planet Plone.
- Donate to the Foundation
- The Plone Foundation manages Plone's intellectual property, provides a voice for the community, and helps to create and disseminate promotional materials. Donate to the Plone Foundation.
Regardless of how you choose to participate in the community, we appreciate your contribution!
- logo.png (3.2 KB) - added by robertjones 22 months ago.
- README (2.6 KB) - added by sammy888 19 months ago.
(3.9 KB) -
added by colloquy 19 months ago.
Trac Guide for the less experienced - hackz
- app.php (708 bytes) - added by sammy888 16 months ago.
- main.inc.php (1.6 KB) - added by sammy888 15 months ago.
- func.php (2.8 KB) - added by sammy888 15 months ago.
- gpl.txt (34.3 KB) - added by sammy888 14 months ago.
- topmenu-corner.png (884 bytes) - added by sammy888 12 months ago.
(2.1 KB) -
added by graham222 11 months ago.
Smaller Plone Logo - http://www.man-vs-computer.com/plonelogo/
- topmenu-bg.gif (262 bytes) - added by sammy888 11 months ago.
- topmenu-bg-hover.gif (260 bytes) - added by sammy888 11 months ago.
- main-bg-bottom.gif (352 bytes) - added by sammy888 11 months ago.
- tracpowered.jpg (14.6 KB) - added by colloquy 11 months ago.
- topmenu-bg-hover.2.gif (260 bytes) - added by sammy888 11 months ago.
- go-btn.gif (564 bytes) - added by sammy888 10 months ago.